What are Digital Leaders?
Digital leaders are children with a passion for technology who want to share their knowledge with others, and promote the use of all things digital throughout school.
Being a digital leader is a fantastic opportunity to take on responsibility and demonstrate leadership skills, and they can be a real help for busy teachers!
What can Digital Leaders do?
- Help other children log on to their computer / purplemash
- Look after their class blog
- Test out new Computing tools when they are released
- Show teachers and children how to use the new tools
- Provide support to other children
Wider school support:
- Fetch and set up laptops and tablets
- Set up the laptop and CD player in assembly
- Control the lighting and sound in school plays
- Download and clear photos from class tablets each week
- Put on an online safety assembly
- Represent the school at events
We meet with Miss Hewitt every Friday afternoon for our Digital Leaders meetings!
Here are this years Digital Leaders!
Click the image below to view our Digital Leaders Display board!
Here are photos from when Miss Hewitt and the Digital Leaders presented an Online Safety assembly to KS2