There will be a new Sports Crew for 2018/2019. We aim to create enjoyable sporting activities for children in both Key Stage 1 and 2.
Our Sport Leaders will be from our year 6 class:
Main role and responsibilities:
- Listening to what other students want to do.
- Organising and planning different types of events that will appeal to a range of young people.
- Publicising events, competitions and school sports clubs.
- Recruiting participants to take part.
- Co-ordinating the running of school sports clubs (e.g. Change4life Sports Clubs and celebration events) and competitions.
- Leading sporting activities in playground at break and lunch times.
- Identify additional sports leaders to support the events.
- Get the equipment ready before the session.
- Start warm-ups.
- Put the equipment away.
- Help run a lunch time club or playground zone.